Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thanks from Jim Wannamakebabies


Chris,
Again I have to say thanks to all the Backbone team racers that have helped me at all three Kenda Cup Races so far this year. This is a team that has been there for me and Kenda the past several years at events and for that I am grateful. Great group of racers, great group of helpers in the Kenda trailer and great helping me inventory and pack up. Congratulations for putting together a great group. Thanks.


And to all other sponsors of this team-you are very fortunate to have them plugging your products at events. I watch and hear several of them hype your products regularly.

Hope Bert gets well fast and is back on the bike racing.
See you at Sea Otter.

Regards,

Jim Wannamaker
North America Marketing Director
Bicycle Division
Kenda USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home