Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Dead; Nose Still On Tour.

I'm sorry....this was just too damn funny and I couldn't resist. The similarities!

RIGHT?


Michael Jackson passed away today, and while it is certainly a moment in history to be aware of...I'm sadly disaffected. I think had it happened just after the release of "Thriller" it would have been more serious. After that album, the craziness just got too crazy for me to even care about. Seriously, nobody believed that he was actually singing to a woman in "The Way You Make Me Feel," and the only good thing about "Thriller" was Vincent Price's (now THERE is someone I'm sad to loose)voice over. O.K., that's not entirely true..in the video's opening sequence, the "girlfriend" (haha) says "Michael, you'r not like other guys." Oh my god the jokes after I heard THAT line were incessant. Anyhow...too many years of children in his bed and Jesus Juice led to Randy Rush being the way he is now, and that's just not acceptable..unless you are on our team, then it's o.k.

So, goodbye to the '70's and really the '80's, it was nice knowing you. With Farrah also passing, today was a thirty-something's changing of the guard. We now can look forward to our clothing becoming "fashionable" again, and probably see Duran Duran in Vegas at the Tropicana when we are all geezery and still clinging to "New Moon On Monday."

Rest in piece, Michael. Just be sure all your "pieces" decay at the same rate the rest of you does...

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Why you gotta do me like that fooo.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Tookie said...

Randy,
I will personally tag sharpie in the sack for you the next time I see him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home