Monday, October 19, 2009

The Tookie Ride!




This week Tookie and I are desperately trying to get together for a ride half way between place and mine. Scioto Trails are located about halfway between his place in Kentucky, and our home here in C-Bus. It's supposed to be a great place to ride, and rarely ridden because of it's location. Lots of mud, roots and rocks await from what I have read...and that makes me smile...even if just for a little bit. The weather here has turned, and it has been in the low 30's all week. As long as we don't get ICE..we should have a really fun ride. Wish you all could come!

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Eric said...

30s! You guys should race the iditarod on your bikes. Damn that be cold (especially since it is to be in the mid 80s overhere in socal this week). I am remember riding in the riverbottom at 4am with you back in the day and thinking that mid 40s was balls cold.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

No doubt! Those were some freezing-ass morning rides..I went out here on Jan 1st in NINE DEGREE weather, the ground on the mtb trails had frozen so damn hard I thought my fillings would bounce out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home