Monday, March 01, 2010

Tookie Loves El Moco


Hey, Capt'n
I thought I would let you know how these Kenda Moto Loco's hooked up in the mud before we get the next round of snow. The loco's for me are a great off season mud slinger, all the mushy crap and slick roots were no problem for this tire. The middle tread pattern is spaced enough that shedding is a non issue and the side knobs allow you to dig the front wheel into corners, I'm really starting to like this tire, it might be a little heavy for XC racing, but for the guys who race gravity the Loco is nice!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Tookie said...

Sorry I trashed the name of the tire, my brain was still frozen from the two hour ride in 28 degree weather, El Mocolatta!!!! It's still a bad ass mud ripper.
Can I get an Amen from the west coast players.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger rushman said...

I'll give you a big Amen Tookie I'm running them on my D-H bike and on my Snyper for S-D the fuckin hook up !!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home