Friday, February 19, 2010

It really is the perfect food. Say "HI!" to the turtleburger.


When faced with what might be the eighth wonder of the gastronomic world, you must step up to the proverbial plate. While ascending California's Mt. Wilson, the only thing on my mind is whether or not I'm burning enough calories to ingest such a marvel after the ride. And so you ask "What IS this turtleburger of which you speak?"




Friends, the BACON-CHEDDAR-TURTLEBURGER is nothing less than a miracle. It consists of a solid pound of ground beef, laced with extra sharp cheddar cheese. Wrapped in bacon and fitted up with jumbo hot-dogs as appendages, this baby is pure gold.
Thankfully, I have kept my sweet mountain bike in tip-top condition so I can stay rolling long enough to attempt such Herculean feats of intestinal fortitude.


While many of you ride for the health benefits, I turn the pedals so that when things like the turtleburger come along I don't have to be left out in the
bacony and deprived cold. Yeah...I know...I didn't believe it either......but I just ate all the turtleburgers...and I'm not sorry.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Eric said...

HOLY $#%&! Are you kidding me!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

I know....looks frikkin' killer, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home