Thursday, April 22, 2010

Roger Helps Out; Tinker!

**E-Mail and pic from Roger Carlson, after Rog had done an emergency fix on Tinker's bike before the race...it clearly worked!**

Hi Roger,
Sorry it's taken me so long to get the pics of you and Tinker to you. I had a couple of surgeries this last week after the race at San Ynez, and never made it to Sea Otter. I saw Tinker today, he came by the Hospital to say hi, and I wanted to get these to you after he reminded me that I had them on my camera. did you go to sea otter?
I heard it was a good time, i was bummed to miss it. Do you work with Jim at Kenda?

Anyways, attached are you pics, and thanks again for hooking us up with the great repair at the race.
Hope to see you around the races this year. Stay in touch
Cheers
Roger Carlson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home