Thursday, May 05, 2011

Charles' New TOMAC VANISH 160!



Yo man,
I just got this back from my local shop a little while ago. I am pumped on how my Vanish 160 looks! And for those wondering, UPS still has yet to explain what happened to the first frame I was sent. Anyway, I haven't ridden it yet because my week is a little hectic, but I plan on breaking it in this weekend. Initial impressions are that it looks just like my old Snyper 140 (which was awesome), only it has an extra inch of travel and is almost a pound lighter! This is exactly what I always wished my Snyper could have been since I will be using this for Mammoth, Big Bear, and mellow DH courses. And yes, I'm well aware of the extra chain rings in the front. Don't worry, I will have them removed as soon as my chain guide arrives. Until then, I will have to contend with having a shifter on both the right AND left side of the handlebars...

-Taylor

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

WOW! Despite someone leaving a comment of "who cares," (I think I know who left it) we actually had about 50 people across the globe read that post! Thanks Chuckie-T for the pix...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home