Monday, December 11, 2006

Sick Days



Today is Monday, and I am entirely vomitous. Ever work at your job, then come home and work on your house for about three or four straight months, then handle a nation-spanning mountain bike team? Twenty hour days are sweet, until your body finally deems it necessary to fight the effects of caffeine and shut down. I'm sure it's for the best, and I am probably shortening my lifespan exponentially, but at least the place is almost done. The team is doing great, as well. I am finishing the order form for new clothing today, actually! Ming is finishing the jersey artwork, Mfactor has decided to be our secondary budget sponsor for 2007 (paying for your clothing, freaks, so you best say thanks!), and we have some fun and exciting new racers coming onboard. The work party at Water Studio was good..for those who weren't finding themselves working it instead of enjoying it...and all that work was completed in the 11th hour (15hour long) push on Friday.
Hmm.....why was it I was sick again today? Oh yeah, I also spent TEN HOURS yesterday with Don Burke re-wiring the enire house and then patching the walls for the cabinet blokes until 11pm. Fun. Someone please kill me...please....unless my Titus comes today, then let me just se it first before I croak.

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home