Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Randy Rush's Interbike Report





Cap'n! Just wanted to send a little note on the bikes I rode at Outdoor Demo (Interbike).I road about 12 bikes, but these are the ones that stood out for me. In the five to six inch trail bikes I rode four models; 1) Titus El Guapo. A great bike that turns very well, handled absolutely great, but the best thing was it pedaled uphill outstanding for a BIG bike. Definitely could ride one all day. 2) Specialized Enduro SL Carbon. I would say a very good bike.. a lot like the El Guapo but not nearly as plush suspention wise. 3)Felt Virtue 1 (equilink) another very nice bike that was very plush but just didn't climb really well. It seemed to bob even while sitting. Maybe a little more set up and it would be better. 3) Tomac Snyper 140.. a five inch bike but my goodness what a bike !!!! It was by far the most comfortable bike I think I have ever ridden. The seat position is outstanding and the bike turns really well, and was soooooooo plush it was amazing. I want one of these real bad. I rode three cross country race bikes that I liked also; 1) Norco Faze 1.. Real nice bike. It was fast pedaling, turned extremely well but was a little soft.. again a little more set up would make it better, but it was a good bike. 2) Niner hard tail like King James'. It certainly takes a little pedaling to get this bike going but once it goes and you keep your momentum it is a fast bike and turned,handled and overall was a good bike(and I don't like hard tails).3) Titus Racer X carbon.. What a great race bike. This bike jumps forward with a pedal stroke and this thing will turn on a dime. An overall great race bike in my opinion.

***Thanks RUSHMAN! It was great to have you out at the show, getting all "industry" and wht not! Hope to get ya back again next year!********************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home