Monday, October 15, 2007

Response From Meghan!

Well Backboners...its Meghan...back from the land of ol' meat-whistle and pork sword (thanks rushman). I have returned the land of well...air and light (after surcumming (HAHA)to months of the c**k) I have returned to the real world. Although I was taking it alot, I did and do really care about this team. You have a great leader and even better team mates that make your lives fun and exciting. Chris I know that you always love a challenge and with me you always know it will be.....So before I head down for some more of the loin, a huge shout out to the BEST TEAM, best sponsors, best leader, and some damn damn good looking women on Team Backbone. See you soon I hope and know I am always here to take it for you :)

Meghan

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Well Meghan glad to see you've come up for air and you are ok.Don't gey us wrong because a STEADY dose of the pink blunt is a grat thing just throw us a bone (NO PUN INTENDED)and let us know your still breathing once in a while.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Now by Damn good looking women, does she mean Ryan Blanchette and King James??? haha...Thanks for the note Meghan, ya big double breasted mattress thrasher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home