Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Night Syndrome

"Syndrome" my ass....





Stop the m***********g madness. Last week a new "syndrome" hit the a.p. wire. Proof positive that the medical establishment has us overmedicated and hanging by the twig and berries, they rolled out "S.N.S." This is some real crap, here. It says that there is a legit medical condition for people wherein they get clinically depressed every Sunday afternoon. A major cause of the syndrome is the fear of returning to a job they hate. Is that REALLY a medical condition??? How about YOU JUST SUCK at what you are doing, and need to go back to making corn dogs at Hot Dog On A Stick??? Syndrome my ass..

Syndrome? People "suffering" from this should consider working harder on Sunday than they do on Monday. That way, going to WORK will seem like fun! Oh, wait. Then they'll introduce Saturday Night Syndrome! How will we know which S.N.S our employees have? Is it Saturday or Sunday? Oh crap, now I think I am developing a syndrome. H.O.S. is my new thing. It's short for "Horse-shit Overload Syndrome."
It happens every time I get a ticket for "failure to signal," or when the police tell me I can't shoot an intruder in my own home. I have also noticed my H.O.S. symptoms coming on in instances where I see Johhny O'Mara winning his three- thousandth Expert XC race. I better see if I can get a prescription, I feel a panic attack coming on. There's another one! "PACO" is a new syndrome...Panic Attack Coming On syndrome is not just for our friends south of the border. OH NO! I am having it right now because my double-mocha-choca-latte-chino is over foamed with non-fat soy yak-bladder drippings. MEDIC!

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Holy Shit Captn. were do I start with this one? I think I have "HOLY SHIT THE KIDS HOME" syndrome every time I see my wife running around NAKED (which is a daily occurrence)and I have to go hide in the closet for an hour (OK THREE MINUTES)and then go mowe the lawn.or "shit theres always beer in the fridge syndrome" and because it's there I feel like I HAVE TO drink it. Ah shit I'm going to the doctor today to see if thers any pills I can take for these. I gotta go now!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Yeah Great dude... Another picture of two tools plugged into your back side.. atleast its not Ara and Short Stack plugged in this time..

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

At least Ara has done SOMETHING to earn his TOMAC bike frame!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home