Monday, October 15, 2007

Mini Hurt Really Hurt!











Ryan at Fontucky last year.....





Sunday morning on the date 10/14/07, I had a soccer game to play against the first place team. Knowing this I had to step up my game in-order to win and take first place. So... when I was defending the left side of the field, a ball was kicked over my head. Naturally I gave chase. Unfortunately the opposing team's forward did so as well. So I’m shielding the ball down in the corner and the ball is about to roll out when suddenly, I was pushed from behind by the opposing player. To add injury to insult while I’m sliding on the ground the BASTARD stepped on my LEFT hand with his cleats, and when it’s 7 o’clock in the morning any sort of injury is magnified by your muscles being fridgid cold. Any-who I got up and continued to play the game. When I looked down at my hand (it still being sore) I saw a big lump right below my index finger. So shocked at the sight of my hand I called for a sub and didn’t play the rest of the game. So later that day I went to the ER and had X-Rays taken and no broken bones (this time) but possible blood vessel rupture and contusion of the tissue in my hand. So now I’m stuck with another “souvenier” bracing my hand from further movement for the next week. Any way getting back to subjects people actually care about I don’t think I will be-able to attend the camp’n rizzle this year due to soccer game make ups. So sorry I wont be there as a confidence booster to hang behind the group and let u’all pass me, so I wont be on my bike for the rest of the year it seems so if u need me hit me and don’t be shy.

MINI HURT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


****no worries, Ryan. They will have ME to pass instead...********

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger timari said...

Hasn't Bert taught his "mini me" yet, that nothing good ever comes from playing games involving balls???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home