Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bert Blanchette In Another Ad!




Mountain Bike Action magazine will have Bert "The Hurt" Blanchette featured AGAIN in it's pages, this time in December. I remember the days when Bert was just a youngin', racing his way from Sport to Expert to Semi-Pro. Now he's all grow'd up and all famous-like. Now, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it has been a real pleasure for me personally to see all of you finally ending up in print. Catalogs, magazines, web-banner ads, etc....not bad, right? Well, congrats to Bert for once again being featured in a sponsors' ad. Thanks also to KENDA tire for putting it together! Have I mentioned before that I love this picture? Anyhow, look for Bert to be racing aboard an EXTRA LARGE TOMAC CARBIDE XC full carbon xc race bike for 2008.

C

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

Huh huh. WOW. That guys is like famous or something. Huh huh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home