Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Meghan W. Gets Engaged!


Backbone Team fan Meghan W. has been all engaged and what not! Greg Pleiss' favorite recently disavowed lesbo has gone legit and accepted a proposal from her main weiner man last week. She sent the picture of her ring-finger (and middle finger) to me on my cel phone, but I can't figure out how to get it to my PC, so no photo for you!
You may remember Meghan from Greg and Christie's wedding..you know, the 6' tall double-breasted mattress thrasher that pretty much MADE that whole bachelor party? She also came to the Scottsdale race this year w/her future man-whore.
Proving what every drunken straight man thinks of gay women, Meghan has "gotten it right" from a man and will be sticking with the meat whistle from here on in.
Great to hear, as Meg is one of my favorite people on the planet. Love to Meghan and her new man....and I hope they send me pics of their wedding night, it's cold here and I need something fun to do....

C

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Oh, I'm sooo sorry.

Uh, I mean CONGRATS!!! Huh huh ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home