Friday, December 21, 2007

Nomad H2O On The Go!



Rebekah was pretty cool at ODD in Vegas. She had a crazy orange tank with a bettery powered spray nozzle that would be perfect for the race-day bike corral at Backbone. She showed us how this sweet litle orange tank would clen up the bike (or hose down the riders during a HOT lap race in Santa Barbara)in a jiff. I was in ,ove with the product, and Trevor and Jim W. were in love with Rebekah. She actually lives here in Columbus! Anyhow, she's moving to Tempe with the Titus boys in a month. She will be sending the products out to each group (CA, CO, PA, and KY) to demo this season. Let's put them hrough their paces and see how well they hold up! A huge thanks to Rebekah and NOMAD, and look for their logo on the new DH and XC clothing!

Chris

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Captn, I talked to a lady at the cross race that I went to, to watch Brant. This is a bad ass product and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

Can you say "Wet T-shirt Contest"??? I thought so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home