Monday, December 17, 2007

Sicker Than Hell

View from Upper Virgin River Rim Trail out to Zion National park.


I am unsure as to how sick Hell actually gets. It's pretty hot there, I would imagine, so bacteria may struggle at those temperatures. Here on the surface though it's perfect for bugs. I haven't been to work since last week on Thursday, completely unable to even get out of bed. I'm still feeling like hot buttered ass, but I can stand, and that's an improvement. Sory for the lack of mildly entertaining reading material..but I am back and will re-ignite the teams' blog this week. MMMMM....blogging makes me kinda, you know, happy in the pants!

C

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

It's probly from those entrail-fed mad cow White Castles you've been grazing on. It was nice knowin ya dood. Make sure you have your remains flown out here cuz we ain't goin to Nohio for your funeral!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger timari said...

Dude, if you haven't gotten outta bed since THURSDAY...then you have got to not only feel like hot buttered ass, but you have GOT to SMELL like it now too! YUCK! Poor Lydia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home