Tuesday, December 18, 2007

'Cross Race This Weekend In Cali



Ryan has made it abundantly clear that he would like to see more of you Backboners (and less of Tom Wehe) this weekend at the 'Cross race. Bert will be there, and was hoping that out of the twenty or so people we have in the immediate area, he may get someone to come and help them out. Call or e-mail the Hurt family for directions, and if you have never done a 'Cross race, DO IT! They are cheap (like yo mama) and fun....and if I can do it, ANYONE can do it...seriously. So get out there for some "off-season" fun....and BOB..I know you have a chicken suit, so why are you hiding it you punk! Are you too FAT to fit in it??? Come on Bob...get the suit...you know you wanna...fatty.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Is that a pic of ME blocking everyone from getting over the portage? I hate when I do that. But I hide donuts behind the obstacles before the race so when I get to one I can jump off the bike, hurdle, grab one, shuvit in my piehole, and clamber back on. Gotta keep my winter calorie count up, you know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home