Saturday, August 30, 2008

EXTRA LARGE TOMAC TYPE X's IN!











Joel has informed me that the XL size TYPE X carbon hardtails are ready to go! That is super convenient for me, since that's EXACTLY the size I want! that will instantly take a full pound off the overall weight of my bike, bringing it to a very respectable 22.85 lbs in an EXTRA LARGE. Nice thing about that is, NOT A BIT OF THE PARTS ARE TITANIUM or CARBON (except the frame of course, just REALLY OLD aluminum stuf from the likes of Easton and Thomson. I will be making an order soon, even if it means cutting the honeymoon short a couple of days....:)





At just 2.4 lbs in a medium, they are made from high modulus carbon and will accept an 80 OR 100mm fork! All frames will accept TWO water bottles (rare these days) and sport racey SHORT chainstays and a long top tube. Nice.















The Type X in an XL waiting for me take it home from Sea Otter. O.K., that is Joel's bike...but with a little chloroform and a towel, I could have it!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home