Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Not An Actor, I Just Play One For POB..



Pete O'Brien of Amino Vital called me today and said "Pack your s**t, I'll see you in Colorado Springs, Colorado in two weeks. Don't look fat."


Gee, thanks. No seriously, POB is flying me out to take part in an Amino Vital sponsored movie to be featured in alongside Olympic Triathlete Hunter Kemper! There will be much speaking and riding, and then I'll probably be sent immediately home so as to save another night in a hotel! I hopefully can meet up with Jimbo and Rhoda while out there. I'll keep everyone posted as to when and where we can see the final product! I'll be unavailable from March 22nd to the 24th, so don't even CALL! :)




You can tell this pic is old, because I am actually RIDING. I remember mountains...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home