Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Meet Pakito




Pakito is me, only Spanish. Imagine a Spaniard with my sense of humor..I know, scary. Well, for those of you who don't already know, this crazy freak-ass is actually Lydia and I's minister for the wedding! We have asked him to wear the child-molester glasses and cop moustache during the wedding. His daughter, Katie, is Luka's best buddy. His wife Tracy is Lydia's best friend. He's our mail-order minister, and you should all be lucky enough to meet him one day. He's a Backboner by default, and watches the team closely via the blog. Holler at your boy Pakito, who will personally be responsible for our marriage.



**"Don't talk, just walk away out of my life..."



Luka's girlfriend, Ms. Katie.



Pako as a dork.



Pako and the Dalai Lama..now that's just funny..



"I just sat on a beeker of Anthrax at Battelle labs...oops!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home