Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chuck-T's Box Springs Mtn. Run On Snyper.

Taylor Libolt from Dirty Mike on Vimeo.




Yo Chris,
Just thought I would share a video with you, you might like it. I took my Tomac Snyper out riding at Box Springs, the guy behind me had a helmet cam on and captured most of my run. Keep in mind, I was the only guy riding a bike that didn't have 8" of travel and DH specific tires. I had on a set of 2.1" El Mocos!

http://www.vimeo.com/6045415

Also, I'm up in Whistler right now, and it is AWESOME! I just got done with my first day of riding, the bike was great, and my Telonix tires are by far the best choice up here! I have 3 more days of riding and having fun until I have to practice for my race. Later!

-Taylor


**Wow does that bring back memories! The Klawitter boys and I used to bomb that trail (from the top, up at the radio towers where the REAL riding started) on fully rigid steel bikes with canti-brakes and TIOGA PSYCHO tires. Ahhh the good ol' days.
*****Here's a photo from about 1991 or so?? of Adrian Klawitter and I at the base of Box Springs, after riding there from La Sierra and Roubidoux! I ain't scared!***

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous DirtyMike AkA Tehcamera guy said...

Damnit, your making me feel slow Taylor, Lets not forget I am still getting over the broken Knee

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Eric Klawitter said...

Alright all you BackBone racers out there, here is the deal. I hate to do it but there is something you have to know about your fearless Captain. Like all the great scandals of the recent past (Madoff, Edwards, Jackson, etc) let it be known that your Captain has paid me to keep quiet for all these years in an attempt to keep the truth from you. To this I say no more! I hereby advise you all that I have sent a very incrimiating photo of Chris from the bygone BoxSpring days. I cannot upload such a damaging photo but do know that I have sent a private email to Chris with this photo attached. Ensure that he posts it, as the truth must come out of how we trully rolled in such dangerous times!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Dude! I have so many pix from those days, burt not scanned digitally..I HAVE GOT TO GET THAT DONE just to show how frikkin gnarly the old bikes were!!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger taylor said...

hahaha, that picture is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home