Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Randy's 23lb Tomac Carbide!


Yo Captn,

I just wanted to send a little write-up on my Carbide that I THINK I have completed now except for a set of FSA K-force light cranks that I will be getting soon. I know I have sent in pictures but this is what I built it with.

1) Rock shox SID team fork with remote lockout.

2) Right now a FSA K-force team cranks.

3) XTR 11-32 rear cog set.

4) KMC x-9sl gold nitrate chain

5) XTR shadow rear derailleur

6) XTR front derailleur

7) Race face carbon seat post.

8) Sunline x-c stem, sunline carbon bar, sunline seat, and grips.

9) XTR rapid-fire shifters

10) Avid XX brakes with 160 rear and 175 front rotors.

11) Last but not least I finally gave in to the tubeless thing with non UST Karma tires on my wheel set with Stan’s.

So as it sits right now I have my medium Carbide sitting at 23 pounds 8 ounces, not bad and a totally kick-ass bike.

Randy Rush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home