Tuesday, March 09, 2010

First Ride On The New RYDERS EYEWEAR "Stealth"


I managed to slip out today on the Type X for a quick 30 miler this afternoon, and was lucky enough to have a 70 degree day with no clouds to test out my new Ryders Eyewear sunglasses, the "Stealth." My bitch with most shades I get are that they just don't keep the wind out of my eyes above 15 miles an hour. Not so with these babies! FINALLY! THANK YOU to Chris at Ryders for sending out useable and functional eyewear for the team to race on this season. Light, good looking, and with an adjustable nose-piece (which is REPLACEABLE, by the way) the "Stealth" was perfect. No eye-ball drying wind, great design work, and super-sweet lenses make these $45 dollar race-shades about as ideal as one could possibly hope for. I'm not sure what everyone else got, but mine are not leaving my bike bag...

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Luckily you don't reach 15mph very often HAha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home