Monday, March 08, 2010

A Little Help?

With TOMAC not being well known for their road bikes (as in "they don't make any"), I am need of help!

Hi everyone out there in the Backbone Puni-verse! Here's the deal...I need a new road bike. Ideally, I'm looking for something in a 58 to 59 cm, with the new 6700 Ultegra kit on it. That's IDEAL, now..back to reality. If ANYONE knows of anyone who has an Ultegra or better road bike that's in great shape they are looking to get rid of, please e-mail me via the team website CONTACTS page. Thanks, and good night!

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

Don't you work at a bike shop?

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

YES, but our dealers are plum outta bikes for at least until May, and I am an impatient bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home