Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Claudia's U.S. Cup Opener Report

race report :







The competition was very challenging and the weather was very hot (like, 110 degrees hot). The track was fun and long... I'm used to doing more laps but shorter distances. It was very hard at first. When I started I was in 8th place... but I was gaining ground and moving up places until I found 3rd. I felt very tired since the weather here in California has been cold, but then was very hot the day of the race. I think for my first race of U.S. CUP it was a good showing! I think I can keep improving and I want to thank my teammates and Chris Sharp for being there supporting me! I also want to thank the sponsors for everything they gave me, I really appreciate it! ! See you at Fontana:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home