Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Double Wins! Ara & Josh Bring Home Gold.


Josh Qualls and Jeff Williams rolled down to the Homeless Vets TT in Raceland Kentucky to see about taking the series win, and that is exactly what Josh did..



"Great race today in Raceland!!!!
1st place over all in the Eddy Merckx (non aero) division with an average speed of 24.3 mph over a 6 mile course.
Which put me in 1st place over all for the Homeless Veterans Time Trial Series in my divis...ion.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout this race season. You all are amazing!"


Huge thanks to Jeff for the support during the race!


Ara also has been rocking the Over The Hump series in Los Angeles. With a third place podium finish one week, and a HARD fought victory the next, the Fuzz is overcoming his recent injuries in grand fashion. Ara will be moving up a category! Here is his report from a couple of weeks ago...




 
 
"Felt good to race again! Fun day in the dirt. Slowly getting back to
shape. Had a rough couple of months with injuries. My injury is getting better and better with no setbacks this time
around. Going on those bike tours has gotten me stronger. There are a couple of more OTH LA races left in the next few weeks. Should get me in race shape just in time for cyclocross season.

Thanks for hanging in there with me this year...

Fuzz"
 


Great job guys, and many thanks to all of our amazing sponsors and supporters for allowing it all to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home