Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Duryea DH Sees Ryan On Podium!

***Race Report Courtesy Of Ryan Nolan************************************************


My first race of 2007 was the Duryea Downhill in Reading PA, which was a NORBA race this year. The race course was decent, it had a good amount of pedaling for a downhill course but was not like a freeride course. I was happy about that. The race is unique in the fact that it has some mountain road sections in it, the pavement turns were fairly high speed and you could tell by long scratches across the road some people were becoming acquainted with the hay bales. My race run went well other than loosing a few seconds getting stuck behind someone with a flat tire. I ended up 3rd place in expert 19-29 with a time of 3:47.34. Second place had a time of 3:47.27 talk about tight racing! I have the first Diablo Domination race and the US OPEN coming up this month so it was great to start the season off on the podium. Thats my first race report of the year now it's back to studying for finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home