Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rim Nordic Finale w/ Brant, Vanessa and James



I haven't received a Rim Update yet, so I am gonna deduce from the photos that james has on his site that Vanessa took second at the race, but WON THE OVERALL TITLE! Please note the huge-mongous muscles on that gils legs. Her quads are trying to be like Heidi's, and that could be big trouble for expert girls next year.
Great job attaining that overall victory, Vanessa!

Brant had a good weekend, too. He finished second overall in the series as an Expert! I haven't heard much from Brant since his addition to the team (hint-hint) and hope he reads the team blog so he may send me an e-mail or something. OOPs! sorry...I seemed to have dropped a hint somewhere...

King James also rolled out quickly, and landed a second place overall in the Sport class! James has been riding high on great podium finishes that have been hard-fought every time. Great job you knuckle-heads!

C




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home