Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ryan's Rim Nordic Story



So.... we all know that Mini-Hurt has been racing on his bike for about 6-7 years, (please no corrections) but this moment at Sunday's Rim Nordic race takes the cake. If you have ridden the course at all you should know that about half way through the race/ride there is a fire road about 8-10ft. wide. Ryan "get hurt" (New nickname) Blanchette had the lack of brains to turn away from a bush located about 4ft away from him. It all started when I was thinking about Chris’s plumber crack when I saw a bush on the side of the trail. In a daze from my previous daydream that left my pants soaking wet (with sweat don’t get ahead of me) I felt compelled to take a closer look. So I glared at the bush... how it softly waved in the breeze the whole time tricking myself into thinking I was going straight. Before I realized it I had a close encounter with the bush giving me a scratch or two on my right leg. I said (Roger look away) “SON OF A B&^#%@. GOD I CAN’T RIDE IN A STRAIGHT LINE!!!!!” Well instead of going to a shrink or keeping it bottled up inside me and having it form into a tumer on my pea sized brain, which in fact would make it increase in size, I suck it up and tell you guys and then you laugh at me while I stay in my room all day coping with the embarrassment. Oh well there has to be one jackass of the team and I WANT THAT TITLE SO DON’T STEAL IT FROM ME DAMN IT, IT’S THE ONLY THING I GOT TO LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Mini got Hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home