Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Where's Meghan?




Meghan and her man flew down from MINDEN, NEVADA to watch the crew race at the Scottsdale NMBS race last spring...remember? She follows the team's news on the blog constantly (I know because I see her town pop up on the Site Meter), and USED to call me and ask about you guys on a weekly basis. Of course, that was BEFORE she started getting it on a regular basis. Amazing what the ol' meat-whistle can do. Now that she's smokin pole on a regular basis, she has changed her phone number, e-mail, etc... To most that would be a HINT, but to me it's a challenge. MEGHAN, honey, you out there? You best contact me soon, because my info for you is no longer working. Tell your main weiner man "hey" for us, and call me or e-mail me soon...

C

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger rushman said...

wELL WE NOW KNOW WERE HER PRIORITIES ARE AND THEY ARN'T WITH US ANY LONGER,BUT THEN WHEN YOUR GETTING A STEADY FLOW OF PORK SWORD YOUR PRIORITIES GHANGE SOMETIMES.I'M SURE SHES OK JUST HAS A LITTLE HAND CRAMP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home