Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NEW STUFF FROM HYDRAPAK!

I tried this once with my own bladder, and did NOT have the same results.











OK, well this one is from 2008, but one of my favorite things they make. Perfect for a long and technical race, where grabbing a bottle isn't ideal. This one is small and light, and doesn't interfere w/that nice jersey you bought laden with logos of companies that don't give you any help whatsoever. The bladder for this is also designed NOT to slosh around (photo at the bottom).











The Streamline has 70 oz. capacity, is right at a pound of weight (very light) and is the PERFECT pack for about 99% of the buying public. Big enough for what you need, and small enough that you don't bring a headset press with you, just because you can.












The Laguna (named after the O.C.'s home of Wood Canyon Park?) is a sweet full day pack.
This bad oscar has a 100 oz. capacity, which will hold JUST enough Warsteiner Dunkel to get you to the top of Saddleback Peak on a hot summer day. It affords you the luxury of a change of clothes, food, your inflatable sheep (in case you have to stay the night), a bucket of KFC, and a cel phone!











This is the ultra-fly rain cover, for you guys in the Big East. Cheap, and can be used on your helmet if your head is as large as mine! WOW, so many ways to goof on THAT comment, where do you begin?












The aforementioned slosh-proof Bantam's baffled bladder!











The newer and nuke-proof bladders from Hydrapak. Simply the best hydration bladders ever designed, period.









This picture has absolutely NOTHING to do with Hydrapak at all. I do like it though, and it has nothing to do with Jeff.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

My new LAGUNA is in the mail and will be here tomorrow!!! If anyone wants to join me on the ride up to the 5,680 ft. top (that's high when you live by the beach) of Saddleback on Turkey Day, stuff all your shyte in your Hydrapak and let's go!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger taylor said...

Gotta give it up to Hydrapak... They hooked me up with one of their hydration packs at Sea Otter a few years ago. As some of you know, I used to work campus safety on a bike (until the bastards got rid of the bikes and forced me into something with an engine...) and used that pack 5 days a week for almost 2 years without a single problem!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

The only reason I don't send them any pix of me with MINE is because the damn thing won't die! It's so old, they are embarrassed of the pictures...and I'm ugly. My OLD Hydrapak still works like the day I bought it..FIVE freakin years ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home