Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vegas Bob & Weird Science



Amino Vital's Mindy Reger after Vegas Bob and Anthony Michael Hall spent a long night in front of their computer during a lightening storm.



Call me "Chet" but I just realized that Vegas Bob and Anthony Michael Hall must have gotten together a few months ago. You see, Ms. Mindy Reger (Amino Vital field rep) sent me this photo of her in this..uh...git up. The only LOGICAL explanation is that during a freak electrical storm, VB and Anthony Michael Hall were creating a "perfect woman" on VB's laptop. Just as they finalized their virtual lady-friend, a five billion jigowatt lightening bolt drilled the house. As the smoke cleared, the Jergen's coagulated, and Kelly LeBroc's lips began to congeal....Mindy was born.





Nice job, boys..nice job.

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger POB said...

Now that's effin' funny!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

HEY Chet! Where'd you get my freshman yearbook pic? Oh, wait, that's Anthony Michael Hall!

Yeah, I guess my neice was reading her e-book copy of "Little Red Riding Hood" on my computer the day before, and the file was left open when we were creating our masterpiece. I mighta had that bra on my head strapped on a little too tightly. Ah, the miracles of science!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

You and I are going to have words my friend... words I tell you! I think I'm slightly mortified that this picture ended up on the blog... and that VB and POB have commented on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home