Thursday, December 03, 2009

Bert's New Spy Camera



Bert's super-secret and hi-tech KOERBER-CAM has yielded some amazing photos. While perusing his closet-turned idol complex to XC racer Willow K., I stumbled upon a 600" flat screen t.v. with live footage of his dream-date. Apparently she even showers in her team clothing, which is kinda cool, and I do it myself on occasion. OK, RANDY AND I do it together...but don't tell anyone. I won't tell you about the other things I found in that closet..but rest assured he won't be running out of chamois butter or socks any time soon.
OK, the pic was actually nabbed off her facebook profile...but Bert would still TOTALLY install a camera..I'm just sayin'.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Captn, WTF you had to go say something didn't you damit !!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home