Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Very Tookie Christmas Carol...




Chris,
I want to say thanks again for this year and all the help and support you have given me.
So I wrote a little song for you.






Tookie driving the train at Lake Hope's XC race in Ohio.








On the 1st day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, a Tomac Carbide XC.

On the 2nd day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, two Kenda Karma's

On the 3rd day of Christmas Capt Chris gave to me, three Hydrapacks

On the 4th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, four Xpedo pedals.

On the 5th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, five MAR - ZO - CCHI

On the 6th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, six 661 shoes

On the 7th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, seven stems from Sunline

On the 8th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, eight scoops Amino Vital.

On the 9th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, nine Nomad sprayers.

On the 10th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me ten American Classic wheelsets.

On the 11th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, eleven Sigma Evo's.

On the 12th day of Christmas Capt. Chris gave to me, twelve Voler jersey.

I would like to say thanks to all our sponsor, Joel, Pete, Jim, James and Jenny, Jay, Ken and others I have,yet to meet.
Have a Happy Holiday Season.

Talk later
Tookie



*****Thanks Tookie! Nicely done..maybe you can write music for Lyd??*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home